Hello there! こんにちは!
Welcome to Everywhere To Be Found!
Glad you stopped by, take off your shoes and stay awhile!
I’m Kendra. And I am the proud owner of a very comfortable comfort zone. Fully equipped with plush sofas, fuzzy blankets and all the BBQ chips I can eat! Why would I want to leave this remarkable place you ask?
I also happen to be a big dreamer. And a dreamer with a bad case of the wanderlust can be a volatile combination. Made especially dangerous when she has little to no sense of direction and also suffers from chronic I-trip-over-flat-stable-surfaces!
In this blog expect to see:
- various accounts of my jaunts, both successful and otherwise, out of my lovely comfort zone,
- experiences from my days teaching English to rowdy Elementary and Jr. High school students in Japan,
- information on my interactions with Interac (the company that hired me to teach English in Japan),
- information about daily life and living in Japan (including my attempts at learning Japanese),
- as well as other bits and bobs about American Culture, lesson planning, and the complex inner workings of my unfortunately adventure-oriented mind.
Read More About Me!
Just Let Me Read The Blog Already!