Hello there! こんにちは!
Welcome to Everywhere To Be Found!
Glad you stopped by, take off your shoes and stay awhile!
I’m Kendra. And I am the proud owner of a very comfortable comfort zone. Fully equipped with plush sofas, fuzzy blankets and all the BBQ chips I can eat! Why would I want to leave this remarkable place you ask?
I also happen to be a big dreamer. And a dreamer with a bad case of the wanderlust can be a volatile combination. Made especially dangerous when she has little to no sense of direction and also suffers from chronic I-trip-over-flat-stable-surfaces!
In this blog expect to see:
- various accounts of my jaunts, both successful and otherwise, out of my lovely comfort zone,
- experiences from my days teaching English to rowdy Elementary and Jr. High school students in Japan,
- information on my interactions with Interac (the company that hired me to teach English in Japan),
- information about daily life and living in Japan (including my attempts at learning Japanese),
- as well as other bits and bobs about American Culture, lesson planning, and the complex inner workings of my unfortunately adventure-oriented mind.
Read More About Me!
Just Let Me Read The Blog Already!
You can definitely see your expertise in the article you
write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers
like you who aren’t afraid to mention how they believe.
All the time follow your heart.
Thank you so much for that! It’s so sweet of you. I hope everyone has the opportunity and the courage to follow their hearts!